- Full Locust increases strength in the middle spine; it is good for scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylosis and slipped discs.
- It opens up the rib cage and increases elasticity there.
- It also firms the abdominal muscles, upper arms, hips and thighs.
- Good for lower back pain (lumbago), low blood pressure, scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylosis, varicose veins
- Increases spine strength especially in the middle spine
- Always pay careful attention to the dialogue
- Arms should be out to the side like airplane wings
- Contract your thigh and butt muscles and keep your legs glued together
- Breath is key for the lift – one deep, strong inhale will help you life and feel really buoyant
- Remember to fly like a 747 taking off!