- Locust Pose has many of the same benefits as Cobra, but it is even better for slipped discs and sciatica.
- It strengthens the upper spine, and the uncomfortable stretching of the arms can actually relieve tennis elbow.
- Locust can also help with varicose veins in the legs.
- Good for gout, back pain, lumbago, blood pressure, sciatica, scoliosis, kyphosis, slipped disc, spondylosis, tennis elbow, varicose veins
- Increases spine strength especially in the upper spine
Hands/palms flat on the floor
Use all your might and upper body strength to lift up legs
Legs always SOLID
Legs always TOGETHER
Toes pointed/ hips tight